Monday, February 12, 2007

Who is me?

I suppose to start a blog I need to do some sort of introduction and tell folks about myself. This is assuming that folks will actually read this or care anyway.

Anyway, I'm a thirty-something-year-old newspaper editor from Trinidad and Tobago. If you don't know where Trinidad and Tobago is, that's because it's really really small. But for a small place, there is a really large amount of crap that goes on everyday. I love my country and I think it's great, but sometimes I just need to vent. Since going on violent rampages may be an illegal thing to do, I prefer to vent my anger with the pen.. or the keyboard actually.

They say the pen is mightier than the sword. The person who said that clearly has never been stabbed with a sword. The keyboard however can leave a nasty bruise if you throw it just right. Hopefully it won't come to that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting reading. keep it up.

Anonymous said...

indeed the originator of that pen is mighty phase cleary was mistaken.. the keyboard really fits.. i've been hit by one before.