Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh my God!


One thing that jumped out at me in the aftermath of the massacre at Virginia Tech in the US yesterday, is the amount of people that started to pray. Everybody was praying for loved ones, for victims, for families. Even in the memorial service today everybody was talking about God and trusting in Him. The funny thing is, this is the same America that is trying to get rid of God and spiritual values. Now when there is a tragedy, everyone wants God to comfort them, Now everyone wants Him. Well I say what about having God around some more. Maybe then we wouldn't see so many tragedies like these. Just my two cents.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I agree with you 100%. Some people only like to call on God when they in trobule and when things goin good dey doh have no time to study Him.

Atasha said...

Amen. And it's a damn shame it's like that. De world goin' down in shambles.

By the way, I'm coming here via "The Manicou report"